5 Nights / 6 Days
Day 1: Casablanca, Arrival to Mohammed V airport, Transfer to hotel for overnight
Day 2: Visit of Casablanca, the central market, the Habous district, the Royal Palace, the Mohamed V square, the residential area of Anfa and the outside of the mosque Hassan II. Departure to Fez via Rabat. Panoramic visit of Rabat.Continuation te Fez.
Day 3: After breakfast, The whole day is devoted to the city-sightseeing of Fez, the spiritual capital of Morocco: the medieval Medina with its Attarine and Bou Anania Medersas, the Nejjarine fountain, the Moulay Idriss mausoleum, and the Karaouine mosque. Afternoon, visit of Fez Jdid.
Day 4: After breakfast, Departure to Marrakech passing by the Berber village of Immouzer du Kandar and Ifrane. Continue to Marrakech via Beni Mellal one of the agricultural centres of Morocco. Arrival in Marrakech.
Day 5: After breakfast, Visit of historical Marrakech : the Saadian tombs, the Bahia Palace, the Koutoubia Minaret, and Menara Gardens. Visit of the famous Djemaa El Fna square with its surrounding souks and handicraft quarters. Afternoon departure to Casablanca.
Day 6: Transfer to the airport of Casablanca, assistance with departure formalities.
1. Round trip Ticket Beirut/Casablanca/Beirut with Taxes.
2. Meet and assist upon arrival and departure.
3. 2 night accommodation in Casablanca on bed and breakfast
4. 2 night accommodation in Fez on bed and breakfast
5. 1 night accommodation in Marrakech on bed and breakfast
6. Transportation in a deluxe vehicle, Sightseeing in each city
7. English speaking guide at disposal according to the program
8. Entrance fees to the monuments except inside Hassan II Mosque
1. Visa Fees
2. Optional Tours
3. Travel Insurance
Enjoy your Holidays with Cleopatra Tours